PERSONAL DATA russian
Irina Alexandrovna Znamenskaya.
Work address: Moscow State University, Physics dep. building 2, GSP-1, Leninskiye Gory, Moscow, 119991
Degrees M.Sc. in Physics, Moscow State University, Physics dep., 1976.Candidate of science, Ph.D., Moscow State University, Physics dep., 1980.Doctor of science, Ph.D., Moscow State University, Dep. Of Mechanics & Mathematics, 2000.Title of Professor, Moscow Aviation Institute (University of Aerospace Tecnology), 2002.
Present Professor, Lab of gas-plasma dynamics head, Moscow State University, Physics dep.Chair of molecular physics.The part-time Professor: Moscow Aviation University (State University of Aerospace Technologies).
- 1976 – 1980 Research work at the Moscow State University, named after M.V. Lomonosov, (MSU) during the experimental study towards Ph.D. degree on shock waves interactions.
- 1981 – 1985 Research work in Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy, high speed processes diagnostics on electron beams.
- 1986 – 2001 Research work in Moscow Aviation Institute on plasma in high speed flows
Research grants from Russian Education Department
- 2002-now Research work in Moscow State University.
Research grants from Russian Education Department, Russian Foundation on fundamental researches, Russian Academy of Science. 2008-2009 – Research collaboration (project conjoins) Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) and Byelorussian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) on plasma aerodynamics2009 – 2011 Research collaboration Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) and the National Scientific Council of Taiwan (NSCT) on forced convection influence on movement of solar vehicle.
Moscow Aviation Institute:
Physics (Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics, Electricity) 1998-2000
Concepts of modern natural science. 2000-2005
Moscow State University:
Physical principals of flow diagnostics 2002-2010
Gas and plasma flow mechanics 2006-2010
Experimental methods in thermo physics 2010
Short Course Taught
Courses on Renewable energy, National Kaosuing University of Applied Science, 2008.
MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS
Keywords: Experimental and numerical methods in fluid mechanics, gas discharges, flow visualization.
- High speed gas and plasma flows; shock-blast wave’s interactions, vortex flows.
- Flow visualization (gas discharge method, shadowgraphy, interferometry, BOS).
- Non equilibrium gas dynamics.
- Transport phenomena, thermal fluxes.
5 Ph.D. Dissertations Completed
Supervision of 3 Ph.D. students at the Moscow Aviation University
Supervision of 3 Ph.D. and 7 M.Sc. students at Moscow State University, Physics dep.
PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
International Symposium on Flow Visualization:
1998 8th, Sorrento, Italy
2000 9th Edinburg, Scotland
2002 10th, Kioto, Japan,
2006 12th Goettingen, Germany
2008, 13th, Nice, France
2010, 14th, Dagueu, Korea
Optical Methods and Data Processing in Heat and Fluid Flow.
International Conference on Gas Discharges and their Applications
200415th, Toulouse France
Flow Visualization and Image Processing:
1997, Honolulu Hawaii
2003, (Joined with FLUVISU), Shamony, France
2009, Kaosuing, Taywan
International Symposium on Shock Waves.
- 21th, Keppel, Australia
- 22th, London
2007, 26th, Gettingen, Germany.
2009, 27th, S-Petersburg, Russia
International Simposium on Physics of Turbulent Mixing
1999, 7th S-Petersburg, Russia
International Conference on the Methods of Aerophisical Research.
2000, 10th, Novosibirsk, Russia.
2007, 13th, Novosibirsk, Russia.
Asian Simposium on Visualization.
2001, 6th, Pusan, Korea.
International Conference on MHD Energy Conversion and the VIth International Workshop on Magnetoplasma Aerodynamics.
1-10th 2000-2010. Moscow, Russia.
International Colloquium on Physics of Shock Waves, Combustion, Detonation and Non-Equilibrium Processes.
International Symposium on Transport Phenomena.
2005, 16th, Prague, Czech Republic.
MAIN PUBLICATIONS (in English).
- Unsteady reflection of a shock wave from a body with a cylindrical recess V. G. Grudnitskii, I. A. Znamenskaya, E. M. Kudryavtsev, V. N. PodobryaevиF. V. Shugaev Fluid Dynamics, Volume 19, Number 5, 1984. Pp.848-850. (Translated from Russian)
- Formation of pressure peak in a channel behind a reflected shock. I. A. Znamenskaya, I. V. Stepanets and F. V. Shugaev. Fluid Dynamics Volume 25, No 6, 1990, Pp.962-964. (Translated from Russian)
- Pulsed volume discharge with preionization in two-dimensional gasdynamic flow.
Znamenskaya I.A., Ivanov I.E., Kryukov I.A., Kuli-Zade T.A. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics. 2002. V. 95. № 6. Pp. 1033-1039. (Translated from Russian)
- The surface energy deposited into gas during initiation of a pulsed plasma sheet discharge. I. A. Znamenskaya, A. E. Lutskii, I. V. Mursenkova. Technical Physics Letters, Volume 30, , No. 12, 2004, pp. 1036–1038. (Translated from Russian)
- Self-Localization of the Energy Supply During Pulse Ionization of a Supersonic Flow. Znamenskaya, I. E. Ivanov, I.A. Kryukov, and T.A. Kuli-Zade. Fluid Dynamics, Vol. 40, No. 3, 2005, pp. 462–473. (Translated from Russian)
- A nanosecond high-current discharge in a supersonic gas flow. Znamenskaya I.A., Koroteev D.A., Popov N.A. High Temperature. 2005. V. 43. № 6. Pp. 817-824. (Translated from Russian)
- Development of gas-dynamic perturbations propagating from a distributed sliding surface discharge
Znamenskaya I.A., Latfullin D.F., Lutsky A.E., Mursenkova I.V., Sysoev N.N. Technical Physics. The Russian Journal of Applied Physics. 2007. V. 52. № 5. Pp. 546-554. (Translated from Russian)
- An investigation of surface energy input to gas during initiation of a nanosecond distributed surface discharge. Bazhenova T.V., Znamenskaya I.A., Lutsky A.E., Mursenkova I.V. High Temperature. 2007. V. 45. № 4. Pp. 523-530. (Translated from Russian)
- Localization of pulsed energy deposition in a transverse surface discharge initiated in a gas flow with shock wave. Znamenskaya I.A., Mursenkova I.V., Orlov D.M., Sysoev N.N. Technical Physics Letters. 2007. Т. 33. № 7. С. 575-577. (Translated from Russian)
- Discontinuity breakdown on shock wave interaction with nanosecond discharge
Znamenskaya I.A., Koroteev D.A., Lutsky A.E. Physics of Fluids. 2008. V. 20. № 5. Pp. 056101.
- Experimental realization of the two-dimensional problem of plane discontinuity breakdown at pulsed ionization of a flow with a shock. Znamenskaya I.A., Koroteev D.A., Lutskiy A.E.
Doklady Physics. 2008. V. 53. № 6. Pp. 328-331. (Translated from Russian)
- On the possibility of controlling transonic profile flow with energy deposition by means of a plasma-sheet nanosecond discharge. Aulchenko S.M., Zamuraev V.P., Znamenskaya I.A., Kalinina A.P., Orlov D.M., Sysoev N.N.
Technical Physics. The Russian Journal of Applied Physics. 2009. V. 54. № 3. Pp. 343-353. (Translated from Russian)
- Pulsed action on a shock wave in the case of self-localized high-current surface discharge in front of the shock-wave front. Znamenskaya I.A., Ivanov I.E., Orlov D.M., Sysoev N.N.
Doklady Physics. 2009. V. 54. № 3. Pp. 107-110. (Translated from Russian)
- Investigations of shock wave interaction with nanosecond surface discharge. Ivanov I., Kryukov I., Orlov D., Znamenskaya I. Experiments in Fluids, 2010, Vol 48, Is.4, Pp. 607-613.
OTHER CURRENT ACTIVITIES:
- Member of 2 Dissertation Counsels in Moscow State University, specialties:1.Devices and Methods in experimental Physics2.Chemical physics, combustion, explosion, physics of extreme media state.
- Member of editorial board of “Journal of Flow Visualization and Image Processing”.
- Member of International Shock Wave Institute.